Dedication of Elmwood Park

October 12, 1921
From: The Annual Report|
of the American Scenic and Historic Preservation Society
to the Legislature of the State of New York - 1922

(1862 - 1937)
Information On-Line

Current photos from the rennovation of Elmwood Park in 2011 can be found here.

 

Back to Interactive Timeline

Back to East Orange Interactive Museum Home Page

2015, James Gerrish and Frederick Goode, Temporary Custodians